- I can be serious at times. Although, I have been learning to relax and enjoy laughing more and dance with my family.
- I love to smile. In high school I was awarded the "best smile".
- I enjoy getting to know someone new. At church I like to look for the new person and go meet them.
- I feel like I do good at allowing others to feel important.
- I asked my husband what he thought about my personality and he said, "Spiritual". Something I work on daily. Let's hope it is working. I enjoy listening for inspiration that I need for myself and my family.
- This is hard...I would say, "Confident" I am confident with myself. Took me years to find the confidence that I have. Although, I am a little nervous for this new school year because I was voted in as the VP of the PTA. I was nominated by someone else NOT myself. I'll see how confident I am when this new job starts.
- Lastly I would say, I try to avoid concerning myself with what others think about me. I guess they are going to think it if I worry about it or not, so I choose to just live my life the best way I can and forget the rest.
I am not perfect, because I work hard at making all these things happen and at times I have my set backs and then I have to pick myself back up and keep going. Life can be hard at times and I know that by the hard times it creates stronger personalities, which can only help us be better. I really don't enjoy sharing these things about myself. I will have to take a day or two getting over the anxiety of publishing this post. Thanks for being my blogging friends.