Monday, March 30, 2009

6th Picture Tag...

I have been tagged twice to do this challenge. I suppose it is time I do this.
I was tagged by my friend, Dahlene and my sister Sandra. It was fun looking at the picture they posted so here we go...
This picture was taken Easter 2006...It was fun to see these old pictures. This picture was taken in our AZ house. As you can see we are coloring eggs and trying to have fun. I sure hope I helped create some good memories in this house.

If you are tagged then you find the sixth picture of your files and post it on your blog to share what it is. I had fun looking at old pictures.

I am tagging:

3 comments:

Small House said...

OH....Look at John. He's still so tiny. I love that kid. And Kayci is true form :) with cute little Clarissa quietly watching. CUTE-CUTE-CUTE!
Sandra

The Blonde Duck said...

I love picture games!

Shannon said...

These are always fun to see. Looks like the were having a lot of fun!! :)