I hadn't cried for such a long time. I have been holding things in for a long time.
So, tonight I have new emotions. My husband had had 4 interviews with a company and found out today that we didn't get the job. We both cried together.
It has been four months since my husband has been out of
work. I would like to share some of the lessons I have learned. Mostly, so I don't forget what I have learned.
- It isn't how much money you have, it is the memories you create.
- Knowing how others will feel. I now have empathy for others and I will know what I can do to serve them better.
- Life is about improving and trials are here to give us the chance to improve.
- The Lord does know my needs. It is true that he gives us those things we need through others.
- It's not what I live in, it is what I do with it that counts. Make what I have beautiful, don't worry about having better things.
- We can create memories without a lot of money.
- It will be alright!!!
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. The great thing about chocolates is they are always sweet.
- I do need love in my life. Having a love for my little family helps keep me going each day. Gives me something to get up for and work hard.
I could probably keep going and going and going and going. But it has to end sometime.
Well, thanks for letting me vent, share, whine, murmur whatever it is called. I am entitled to do it, right? LIFE IS GOOD, JUST HARD SOMETIMES!!!
Go here for an inspirational thought from one who knows best...COME WHAT MAY, AND LOVE IT.