- Morning prayer,
- Read 10 verses in Book of Mormon
- Get girls ready for school
- Read from Joseph Smith Lesson Manual
- Stay out of bed: Complete house work needed that day
- Get dressed before Noon
- For the biggest goal I could have set for myself is this...I can only turn the computer or tv on between the hours of 1-4 p.m. During this time will be my down time, where I can do crafts, read books, or just simply play on the computer or watch meaningless tv. I had been wasting to much time doing the wrong things. I got tired of it and knew I needed to make some changes.
- Night routine with family
- Read and visit with my husband until 9:00 p.m., pray...do whatever
- In bed by 11:00 p.m.
I am excited to set goals for myself and live my purpose on this earth. To help me with this I got the booklet, Pursuit of Excellence, to help me set some goals. I also purchased a notebook to record my goals. Another tool I will be using is the Relief Society proclamation. I'm excited to learn and ready to do better in my own progression.
I am guessing this can only be better for myself and my family. The better I live my life the better example I am for my family.Something to think about: We are beloved spirit daughters of God, who: Find nobility in motherhood and joy in womanhood.