Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To anyone who cares....I'M BAAACK!!

Ok, It has been a very long while since I have been around in the blog world. After going through some soul searching and getting my life into balance, I have decided to attempt my blogging life again. I learned a few lessons the last time.
My goal in blogging again is to not have it become so consuming to my life. I really enjoyed getting to know ladies and seeing what other women do in their lives. I enjoyed being able to try new things and say "I can do that". So, I am starting small. I am searching for fun ideas from others but not worrying about if others accept me. So, here I go.
TO anyone who cares...I am Back!!!!

2 comments:

simple country living! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simple country living! said...

HI JANICE!!! It's so good to see you here again, my friend! What a wonderful surprise...I, too, have been taking lots of breaks over the past year, so I know...Anyway, I really wanted to welcome you back! Take care & God bless you & your family!
~blessings~
Leona