Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Picture tag

I think most of you visit my sister Sandra's blog. If you haven't seen it you should check it out. She is a lot of fun to visit. She also is full of creative ideas. Anyway, I was tagged by Sandra @ In This Small House to show my tenth picture in my files.How funny this would be the picture. This is a picture of my Mother and Father-in-law. They are good people. It is nice that I can now say that. I actually enjoy being around them now and look forward to their visits. They have done a lot for my little family this past year. They gave us a drier last Fall when I was having to hang my clothes out on the clothes line, they have come to visit us quite a few times, they have paid for gas when we couldn't afford to go visit, they also bought our van when we were needing to buy a new one. It is nice to know that they actually care for us and are willing to help when we are in need. They truly have good hearts. I have waited 13 years to say that. Thanks Paul and LeeAnn for being patient with me.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I take it that you didn't really like your inlaws to start with? I am glad they have helped you out you deserve the best!

Vickie France said...

Janice I am so glad for your comments. Family can be a blessing when we need them most. It's always good to see the positive in others. I count you as a true sister. I love you. I can't wait to see you in a week and a half. :)

Dahlene said...

I am so blessed to have fantastic in-laws. They've always treated me like one of their own kids. I'm glad you finally feel that way about yours.