I am supposed to write five things that make my life grand. Here I go!
- My healthy family. I have 3 children that are healthy and have the ability to learn, play, argue, run, learn, smile, scream, whine, love animals, and love their friends and family. I also have a husband that I have learned to appreciate through trials of faith. I have learned that I enjoy being around him, I learned that he is a fun person and will do anything to live a better life for me and himself, I also have learned to appreciate who he is and allow him to be himself.
- My husband's job. My husband still has a job!! This is a blessing that keeps us going in being able to buy the things that we need to live.
- My faith in a living God. My life is grand because I know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me. I know my life is better when I know that He is real and that he sent his son, Jesus Christ, to live and die for me. My life is grand because of the Savior. He has blessed my life with everything that I need. One lesson that I have learned is that I need the Lord because he can give me more, by following him, than I could ever give myself.
- My trials. Because of my trials and weaknesses I have been able to grow and become who I am today. I have a grand life because of my trials. My trials have built me up to be who I am. I know that I am beautiful, fun, happy, filled with peace, and I have been able to discover that I can do anything, I can be creative and I can make things happen for me and my family.
- My single wide trailer. Yes, I live in a single wide trailer. My husband and I had the opportunity to purchase 9 acres with this single wide trailer. My life is grand because I have a roof over my head and can have shelter for my family. Thanks to the owner's before us they fixed it up and now I have been able to make our trailer our home and fill it with love, fun and I think even cute things to enjoy. My life is grand because we have land to enjoy and I can even say we own a mountain. I'm glad to live where we do.
I am truly blessed and have a lot to be thankful for. This may seem crazy but my heart feels soft right now and is filled with emotion.
Thanks Kris for passing on the challenge to let me look at what makes my life GRAND!!