Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine Swap & More...

Today started out a cold day at -4 degrees and has warmed up to 15 degrees. I took my little boy to story time at the library and on my home I thought that I would stop at our little post office. At my surprise I had a notice that I had an item that wouldn't fit into my post office box. So, I went to the front office and they handed me TWO boxes. I could feel my eyes getting big and a smile on my face. I had received my valentine swap gift from Loree and I received a package from my good friend Jessica in AZ. I couldn't wait to get home and see what I got.

This gift is from Loree. Her & I were paired up to be exchanging partners for a valentine swap. In this package is a cute valentine picture frame, suckers, heart magnet, magnetic note pad and cute valentine dish towels. I'm excited to use and eat these items. Thanks Loree for your thoughtfulness. I'm excited to use the dish towels. I've never had valentine towels.

I wanted to thank my friend Jessica for being so kind to send my family and I a fun valentine package. John was excited to eat the gum and suckers you sent. You are a good friend and I know we will be friends for ever.

Have a great day everyone and Have a Happy Valentine's Day when it comes!!

2 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

What great gifts you received! Love the valentines swap items! Have a great evening!
Kris

Small House said...

WOW! Great swap. How fun. Mostly glad to hear John was loving it. I love that boy!! Looking forward to February. If you want to primitive stitch, I've got patterns.