Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas break

Back to school and back to real life. I am writing this early in the morning because of our dog. He barked all night. I now have him locked in our bathroom. I hate barking dogs. He never barks so I think he was spooked by something out there, but I must say I enjoyed my Christmas break with my family. We stayed up late and slept in late, my favorite thing. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas break. We enjoyed our time visiting family and friends. Thanks to the Jackson family letting us stay at their home while visiting with our dear friends the Andersen family. We had a blast staying up until 5:00 a.m. I love to play games and that is what we did. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration. This year my plan is to have a flat stomach (we'll see how that goes). Have a great new year and I hope that success will follow all of you.

3 comments:

Small House said...

look how fun your christmas was. Good luck with that flat stomach! I'd like to say I'd join you, but I know darn well it aint gonna happen. Why set myself up for failure.
Have a good day.

Matt, Janae, Makenna, Emily & Ryan said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I was really sad when our break was over. I also liked sleeping in and staying up late!

Small House said...

Janice,
I found a blog that you will probably enjoy. http://kobialkafamily.blogspot.com
They live in Gilbert. I will remind you of sunshine and summertime. They have a young family like yours, and she has alot of very sweet ideas.
Have a good day.