I found this fun idea at Quilted Simple. She has given me the letter L to tell 10 things that I like that starts with that letter.Here’s how it works…If you would like to do this then leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. (I copied this from Kris, so… feel free to rip it off again).
- Life: I enjoy my life and I am happy to be who I am and where I am in my life.
- Lunch: lunch is my favorite meal of the day. I like to eat sandwiches and have a yummy soup to go with it.
- Love: Love is good to have in our hearts. Without love then we really don't have much.
- Light: I really am scared of being in the dark so I am grateful to have the light. What did the Lord say, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in Heaven" Matthew 5:16
- Laughing: I always like a good laugh. I have some really fun memories wetting my pants from laughing so hard. It can make us feel so good inside.
- Ladybugs: There is just something about holding a ladybug, the feel of it crawling around your hand. As a young girl my favorite thing about holding a lady bug was singing the song, "ladybug, ladybug, fly away home your house is on fire and your children are gone."
- Listen: I enjoy listening to others. I can learn a lot by just listening.
- Learn: It is good to have knowledge, what else are we going to take with us when we die.
- Licorice: Without licorice my family wouldn't have a snack for our road trips. This seems to be our top favorite for a snack.
- Lakes: I enjoyed this summer spending time at the lake with my family. We plan on doing it more this year. A lake brings beauty to the place where we live.
There you have it. These are the 10 things that I like that starts with the letter L.
You should try this it was kind of fun thinking about it.